2337 KING GEORGE BLVD, SURREY, BC
About This Offering
This is an opportunity to invest in the construction, management and sale of a Self Storage & Car Wash business in Surrey. Investments start at $10,000. Dividend payments are made monthly once construction is complete and the business is operational, approximately 2 years from now. The final liquidity event is targeted to happen between 2024 to 2026.
NATIONWIDE IV SELF STORAGE & AUTO WASH MANAGEMENT CORP.
A wholly owned subsidiary of CADO Bancorp Ltd. (“CADO”)
- NationWide IV Self Storage & Auto Wash Trust is a private market investment brought to the market by CADO Bancorp Ltd.
- CADO has produced over 25 nationally distributed prospectus offerings and over 10 national private placement offerings and has raised well over ½ billion dollars in equity since 2006.
- CADO engages managers with extensive experience to run its investment programs on a day-to-day basis.
- One of the largest industrial centres in BC, with burgeoning high technology, clean energy, health, education, agriculture and arts sectors.
- With 1,000 new residents moving in every month, the City of Surrey is projected to surpass the City of Vancouver as BC’s most populous city by 2041.
- Approximately 85,000 people live within 5km of the South Surrey Development Property.
- Strategically positioned off the King George Blvd and 24 Ave intersection, minutes away from Hwy 99 and two Canada-United States border crossings.