HOME IN THE CITY CENTRE
Ventura is a collection of 1 to 3 bedroom condos in the heart of City Centre Abbotsford. Homes range from 571 to 1,039 square feet, with options for 2 level lofts on the ground floor and top floor. Built by local developer RDC Group, our quaint community of just 70 homes include gas stoves, Whirlpool appliances, air conditioning and gas BBQ option, and several upgrades to customize your home to your needs. Lastly, our community is located within the revitalization plan (Plan to 200k) by the City of Abbotsford which will completely transform our area.
Ventura homes offer timeless design in your choice of colour scheme, both incorporating clean lines with transitional elements that resonate quality. “Ash” offers rich tone-on-tone grey cabinetry with light ash wood flooring to create subtle, but dramatic contrast. “Classic” features honey-hued wood flooring with creamy-white cabinetry and taupe accents – a truly timeless combination that won’t go out of style. Every detail is worth noting, and the feeling that you made the right choice deepens with every passing day.
- Elevated sense of arrival with Ventura’s West Coast inspired architecture made timeless by soft tones, wood accents, and exposed brick
- Two designer colour schemes to choose from, Ash or Classic
- 9 foot ceilings as standard height, with top floor and select main floor homes boasting up to 10 feet
- Bright, open concept layouts with select homes being unique styled two-level lofts
Generous sized patios and decks with select homes including large terraces and multiple outdoor spaces
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliance Package inclusive of fridge, dishwasher, microwave, gas range, washer and gas dryer
- Gas features for efficiency and cost savings to homeowners
- Elegant pendant lighting over kitchen island
- Gentle soft-closing cabinet doors and drawers
- A combination between flat panel and shaker cabinetry, dependant on colour scheme
- Luxurious quartz kitchen countertops with textured white or desert tile backsplash
- Deep squared, double-bowl, undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- Polished chrome accessories throughout home
- Water-resistant vinyl plank flooring throughout and broad loom nylon carpeting
- 2 inch faux wood blinds
- Undermount Kitchen Lighting
- Quartz countertops in your bathroom or ensuite depending on home
Peace of Mind
- Backed and insured with the comprehensive third party warranty by the industry
leader Traveler’s Guarantee
- 2 years on Workmanship and Materials
- 5 years Water Penetration
- 10 years Structural Defects
- Gated well-lit underground parkade with FOB access
- Additional storage and parking available for purchase
- Hardwired smoke and CO2 detectors and sprinklers in all homes, balconies
and common areas
- Ground floor homes pre-wired for home security system
Community and Lifestyle
- “The Fitness Studio”: featuring an in-building wellness facility including cardio equipment, free weights, bench, and yoga equipment
- “The Social Club”: indoor/outdoor dining and recreation includes a kitchen and bar with lounge and seating area
- “The Backyard”: complete with two covered pavilions, one hosting a bbq lounge while the other has seating surrounding a gas fire bowl. Pavilions are divided by a sports lawn for various outdoor activities of your choice.
- “Dog Wash Station”: Come home after a long walk around Mill Lake and bring your furry family member to the dog wash station and ensure your home stays clean and polished
Customize Your Home
- Air Conditioning completion or rough in
- Kitchen Appliance Upgrade and Butler’s Pantry
- Patio Gas BBQ Hookup
- White Wood Closet Organizers
- Vinyl Plank Flooring in Bedrooms
- Upgraded Washer and Gas Dryer
- A TELUS Welcome Home Kit that includes:
- Free Installation
- One Year Free Rental of TELUS HD Digital PVR
- One Year Free Optik TV
- One Year Free High Speed Internet with WIFI
- One Year Free Landline
- Fiber Optic Cable to your home
- 24/7 365 days a year technical support
The Luxury of Natural Gas
- At Ventura, you have the option to enjoy the luxury of natural gas appliances in your kitchen, laundry room and on your patio.
- A natural gas range not only provides a better cooking experience cooking food faster and more evenly, it also ensures you don’t go without a warm meal during a power outage. Every home includes a natural gas range.
- Gas dryers tend to run hotter than electric dryers, which means clothes can tumble for a shorter period. This can result in energy savings and lower wear-and-tear on the clothes themselves.
- The gas BBQ hook-up provides for a safer environment while also making it unlikely you will ever encounter a gas shortage during a family barbeque.
- Learn more about the benefits of natural gas by clicking here.