PRE SALE - Brooklyn in Kelowna
BUILT BY OKANAGAN’S BEST
Mission Group is one of the most recognized and trusted builders in Kelowna, and is pioneering Kelowna’s downtown growth. Going the extra mile creates lasting homes for the future, which is how we add incomparable value. Mission Group’s ‘Build It Forward’ philosophy is focused on giving back to the community we build in so the whole community prospers.
OWNERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES
Very few buildings in Kelowna allow short-term rentals – Brooklyn is one of them. Enjoy the flexibility of renting your home for short or long periods in a highly popular destination city. Earn extra income by renting while you’re out of town or find tenants for your investment property year round. You’ve got choices.
WALK EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE
With the WalkScore® at Bernard Block an impressive 98, there’s so much to do just steps from home. The neighbourhood is buzzing with newfound energy, thanks to an influx of entrepreneurs. Cafes, restaurants, groceries, boutiques, art galleries, museums, and much more are all right outside your front door. And a short wander will take you to the lake, where the sandy beach and marina await. Savour farm-to-table food and sip the best BC wines and craft beer – all in your neighbourhood. Live where the action is!
SEE YOU AT THE TOP, ON THE 25TH FLOOR
A rooftop amenity 25 storeys in the air is a rare find in Kelowna. Brooklyn’s Rooftop Terrace offers residents a year-round place to socialize, dine al fresco, and relax surrounded by those beautiful Okanagan views – mountains, lake, city. The Brooklyn Club Lounge completes the scene with a stylish indoor space to meet up with friends or just hang out.
Homes at Brooklyn make owning an affordable option. Imagine living downtown in one of British Columbia’s fastest growing cities and having the freedom to own. With tech companies and entrepreneurs flocking to the region, this is an investment that’s sure to reward.
SUPERIOR CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
The concrete tower will be constructed to meet outstanding standards of quality, durability, safety, and acoustics. A team of professionals work together to achieve excellence, putting your mind at ease and crafting a home that will last a lifetime.
DESIGN INSPIRED BY NEW YORK
Brooklyn is inspired by the world’s most celebrated urban landscape. You’ll recognize New York style in Brooklyn’s brick exterior and heritage architectural design.
PART OF A GREATER COMMUNITY
Brooklyn will be the opening act of three master-planned towers to rise above Bernard Block, and you will be the first in the door of this iconic urban community. This growing neighbourhood will boost your lifestyle with a variety of shops, services, and amenities all within walking distance.
CONNECT WITH TRANSIT
Easily explore and connect to regions throughout Kelowna on the Regional Transit Network – the Queensway Exchange is only a block from home. Avoid the hassle and stress of driving yourself, save money, and lessen your environmental footprint by taking transit.
SPECTACULAR OKANAGAN VIEWS
Pine-covered mountains, sparkling lake waters, vineyards, orchards, and an animated city – whichever direction you face, your views are incredible. See some of the best sights Kelowna has to offer from the comfort of your home. With balconies and expansive windows, your new home will bring the outdoors in.
Inspired by the modern heritage style of Brooklyn, this 25-storey concrete tower will re-define the Bernard District with unrivalled rooftop amenities, stunning views, and a pulsating energy.
Designed features in your home
Brooklyn reaches new heights for downtown Kelowna with iconic architecture embracing the essence of historical Brooklyn. The heritage-inspired exterior blends thoughtfully crafted interiors with modern design finishes.
- Contemporary roller shades maximize natural light in all living areas, while blackout roller shades offer privacy and light control in bedrooms
- Central data media boxes in every home handle all your communication and entertainment needs
- Highest bandwidth fibre optic wired to your home ready for your internet, TV and smart home devices.
- Online homeowner manuals provide easy access for years to come
- Individually controlled heat pump in every home for personalized heating and cooling
- Each home includes heat-recovery ventilation to maximize energy efficiency
- Central hot water system included in strata fee
COMFORTABLE AND SECURE
- Secure access-controlled FOB entry for building, parkade and elevator, restricts floor access to residents only
- Enterphone system connects to your cell phone for added convenience
- Fully secured, above-ground parkade complete with emergency call buttons for added safety
- Secondary parkade gate separates commercial and visitor parking from resident parking
- State-of-the-art fire protection with centrally monitored in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors
- Double-glazed, low-E window wall system optimizes energy performance
- Exterior hose bibs for 6th floor terraces
- Comprehensive 2-5-10 new home warranty protection:
- º 2-year coverage on material and labour; 5-year coverage on building envelope; 10-year coverage on structural defects
- Customer service team
- 25-storey solid reinforced concrete construction offers durability, ease of maintenance, and quiet living. Designed by award-winning NSDA Architects.
- Expansive windows draw an abundance of natural light, capturing the lake, city and mountain views
- Rooftop terrace and club lounge amenities for relaxed living or entertaining and barbequing with friends and family
- Generous terraces or balconies to enjoy the Okanagan outdoors
- Private secure parking included for every home
- Secure bike storage
- Main floor shops and services
- Pedestrian-friendly community in the heart of downtown, with a WalkScore® of 98
- Bright and spacious floor plans designed for living today
- Choice of two Brooklyn-inspired colour palettes designed by i3 Design
- Choice of two professionally designed colour schemes
- Premium wide-plank vinyl flooring throughout main living areas
- Cozy carpeted flooring in the bedrooms
- Stylish contemporary flat-panel cabinetry in either white or grey tones
- Polished quartz countertops complemented by subway tiled backsplash
- Designer stainless steel appliances: counter-depth fridge, built-in wall oven, cooktop and dishwasher
- Matte black cabinet hardware and kitchen faucet
- Modern design floor tiles provide a contemporary yet timeless feel
- Quartz countertops with undermount sinks and black faucets
- Black framed mirror and towel bars
- Tile surround for tubs and showers in subway pattern
A 1 Bed, 1 Bath 491 sq. ft. $349,900 - $429,900
A1 1 Bed, 1 Bath 523 sq. ft. $359,900 - $439,900
B 1 Bed + Den, 1 Bath 593 sq. ft. $399,900 - $499,900
C 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Corner 780 sq. ft. $499,900 - $599,900
C1 2 Bed, 2 Bath, Corner 871 sq. ft. $569,900 - $669,900