37 acres in a prime Burnaby location will undergo an epic transformation into The City of Lougheed. Inspired by world class cities, it will be complete with 20+ stunning high-rise towers, diverse neighbourhoods, shopping and restaurants, striking architecture and the most connected SkyTrain hub in Metro Vancouver. Imagine all the energy of downtown, in the region’s most central location.
Prime Homes In The First Neighbourhood
This is the opportunity to own a home in a master planned community that will revolutionize how people live, socialize, shop and invest in Metro Vancouver. The neighbourhood’s second 47-storey high-rise features globally inspired architecture and 450+ residences, showcasing SHAPE’s signature standard for superior interior design.
- The master planning expertise of SHAPE and James K.M. Cheng Architects, combined with the building design of GBL Architects
- The exterior character of these premier homes will be modern and timeless, featuring a palette of quality materials and West Coast detailing
- Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom home has an open-plan design that allows an abundance of natural light to brighten the entire living space
- Homes feature large, elongated balconies that wrap around the exterior of the building and provide residents with a true sense of indoor/outdoor living
- The landscaped rooftops of all four buildings are staggered in height, creating spiralling green spaces reminiscent of the forested slopes rising up around the site
- An attractive arrival experience includes an expansive lobby facing the neighbourhood’s pocket park and water feature
- The building’s “twinned” architectural style creates the look of two slim buildings joined together, showcasing an elevated green space high in the air
- Residents will enjoy breathtaking views of Simon Fraser University, downtown Vancouver, Burnaby Lake, Mount Baker, the North Shore mountains, the Fraser River and the Vancouver Golf Club
- An 18,000 sq. ft. private amenity for residents includes a fitness area, outdoor lounge, guest suites, community gardens and more
Timeless Design And Quality Materials Create The Perfect Canvas For Living
- Intelligent floor plans use space efficiently and create rooms that are easy to furnish
- Gourmet L-shaped kitchens with large islands offer ample storage and come in three designer colour schemes
- Large balconies have room for furniture and outdoor fireplaces, and show off exceptional views
- Time-honoured materials give these homes a solid foundation, with style that will last for decades
- Homes offer features found in single-family residences, like a side-by-side washer/dryer
In Three Luxurious Colour Schemes, The SHAPE Kitchen Is Attractive & Expertly Planned
- The proven L-shaped design is a flexible and spacious kitchen layout with room for multiple chefs
- A kitchen island and ample countertops in polished stone create more space for food prep and socializing
- Soft-close drawers and cabinet doors ensure a quiet environment
- The Bosch refrigerator and dishwasher are concealed behind custom European cabinetry to create a visually seamless look
- A gas cooktop provides consistent cooking temperatures, while the wall oven gives the space a clean, high-end feel
- Thoughtful details include a storage pantry, recessed lighting and marble herringbone backsplash for timeless style
Thoughtful Details Make A Big Impact
Every home features a kitchen island, ideal for food prep or to use as a convenient social centrepiece.
Integrated Bosch appliances include a chef-style wall oven and four burner gas cooktop for standard colour schemes.
Full-height European cabinetry creates 30 percent more storage space than in many new homes.
SPACIOUS LAUNDRY ROOM:
A full-sized laundry room in every home includes space for a side-by-side washer/dryer, cabinets and a hanging rod.
Well-located USB and four-plug outlets allow residents to charge all their devices with ease.
A full-height kitchen pantry gives homeowners additional room to store cooking essentials.
SHAPE creates a dedicated space for owners to add a workstation to charge and use a computer (most homes).
STORAGE & PARKING:
A private storage space and at least one secure underground parking spot are included with each home.
- Starting prices for the 1 bedroom homes are $562,900
- Starting prices for the 2 bedroom homes are $685,900
- Starting prices for the 3 bedroom homes are $853,900
- Estimated completion date is Fall 2022, estimated strata fee is $0.49/square foot, including A/C and heat
- Deposit structure is 20% total for Canadian Residents
- 10% due upon writing contract
- 5% due at First Amendment (6-9 months) (10% for Non-Residents)
- 5% due 6 months after second deposit
- Purchasers will receive a 1% discount at completion
- Assignments will be allowed, with assignment fee TBD. Tower ONE’s assignment fee was 3%
- No rental restrictions