Welcome to Hudson Place One - the landmark of Victoria’s beautiful harbour skyline, will shine as a beacon of sophistication and luxury. Boasting the highest elevated views in the downtown core, these intelligently designed, well-appointed residences with over 11,000 sf of indoor and outdoor amenities offer much more than just a premier lifestyle in a vibrant and energetic urban setting. They are undeniably statement making.
BC Ferries Swartz Bay TerminalVictoria is a city that has it all. Abundant in life yet unhurried in time - it is a place where you can spend hours wandering its historic streets, or be at the beach within minutes of leaving the office. As one of the most desired places to live in all of Canada, its rare combination of culture and natural beauty makes the city a true destination. It is home to some of the finest restaurants in North America, as well as spectacular parks and world renowned golf courses.
Located in the heart of Townline’s Hudson District, Hudson Place One neighbours a unique mix of artisan shops as well as a diverse range of services. A community built for life and leisure, it takes nothing more than a step outside for easy access to banking, exercise, cafés, boutiques, specialty stores and the Victoria Public Market. The beautiful downtown core is a short walk away, and close transportation links make reaching Vancouver and beyond effortless.
Hudson Place One – the true height of living.
Welcome to the Hudson District. A Thriving Urban Community.
In 2006, Townline purchased the historic Hudson Bay Building with the vision of not only preserving the iconic 4-storey department store, but revitalizing the area into a vibrant, new downtown neighbourhood – the Hudson District – where urbanites of all ages could live, work, socialize and play. Carefully incorporating heritage architecture with modern sensibilities, the building was faithfully restored to its former glory as stylish urban residences atop street-level commercial, anchored by the Victoria Public Market at The Hudson.
Considered the heart and soul of the neighbourhood, the Victoria Public Market is a unique, one-stop indoor shopping destination and venue, showcasing a diverse range of farm fresh, locally sourced artisan foods, handcrafted goods, gourmet items and live entertainment. The Market, along with Hudson District’s other dynamic street-level retail surrounding its perimeter, provides residents and visitors alike with convenient doorstep access to shops, services, leisure and wellness activities, as well as many opportunities for social interaction.
The Victoria Public Market – Home to Over 28 Local Merchants.
An Elevated Urban Lifestyle.
- 176 intelligently designed concrete homes built by award-winning local developer, Townline
- Contemporary architecture by acclaimed West Coastarchitect, Rafii Architects Inc.
- Meticulous interiors by Cristina Oberti Interior Design
- Choice of two curated West Coast colour palettes
- High-end designer finishes and oversized outdoorliving spaces
- Over-height, smooth painted ceilings in all main living areas
- Air-conditioning and programmable thermostats for optimaltemperature control
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- Roller blinds on all windows
- Front-loading, energy efficient Blomberg washer and dryer
- Over 11,000 square feet of outstanding indoor and outdoor amenities
Scenic Urban Convenience
- Highest elevated ocean, mountain and city views in downtown Victoria
- Doorstep access to a vibrant, amenity-rich urban villagewith shops, services and the Victoria Public Market
- Walking distance to the city’s best restaurants, boutiques, hotspots and scenic inner harbour
- Full-height, wood-grained laminate cabinetryIntegrated custom wine rack and open shelving*
- Durable, easy-to-clean, square-edged quartz countertopswith matching full-height backsplash
- Premium Bosch integrated and stainless-steel appliancepackage with Panasonic microwave**
- Large kitchen islands feature quartz countertops withwaterfall edge*
- Kitchen island in select homes also includes dining and seating for 4*
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers
- Full-extension, hidden garbage and recycling centre Under-cabinet lighting
- Full-height, built-in pantry*
- USB charging port conveniently located in kitchen islands
Spa Inspired Bathrooms & Ensuites
- All Bathrooms Feature:
- Floating soft-close cabinetry with LED under-lightingfor easy night time visibility
- Solid quartz countertops
- Full-height, large-format tile extravagantly extendsfrom the floors to the walls
- Undermount sinks with Hansgrohe faucetsQuiet-close, dual-flush toilets by DuvalFrameless mirrored medicine cabinet
- Ensuite and Main Bathrooms Feature:
- Comforting, heated tile floors
- Elegant frameless glass shower or indulgent soaker tub with Rainshower® by Grohe
- Convenient, recessed one-piece niche provides thoughtful storage
- Glass bath shield
Peace of Mind
- Secure residential underground parking
- Comprehensive warranty protection by Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada:
- • 2 Year Material Warranty
• 5 Year Building Envelope Warranty • 10 Year Structural Defects Warranty
- Dedicated support from Townline’s renownedcustomer care team
Over 11,000 Square Feet of Expansive Indoor & Outdoor Amenities.
Style & Convenience
- Grand lobby with double-height ceiling and fireside seating
- Full service concierge
- Outdoor fireside social lounge with water feature surround
- Fresh Room: cold and dry storage for residents’ deliveries
- Electronic parcel delivery room
- Secure bike storage with repair station and wash area, conveniently accessed through separate entrance next to lobby
- Hotel-inspired guest suite with private patio
Health & Wellness
- State-of-the-art fitness centre Yoga studio
- His and hers infrared saunas and change rooms
Meet & Create
- Modern business centre with copier/ scanner and coffee station
- Creative studio space for private parties, hobbies and crafts
Socialize, Dine & Play
- Dining and social lounge with gourmet chef’s kitchen for entertaining guests
- Billiards and games lounge
- Outdoor dining area with BBQ and harvest table
- Two intimate outdoor fireside social lounges in a beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Outdoor children’s play area with stepping stones and slide
Townline is an industry-leading, Vancouver-based real estate developer known for its innovative living solutions, unparalleled attention to detail, and renowned customer care. For nearly 40 years, every Townline project – from single-family homes and townhomes to concrete high-rise towers, mixed-use communities, and alternative housing solutions – has been defined by purposeful design, meticulous construction, forward-thinking amenities, and an unwavering commitment to enriching the cities and communities we build in.
Townline is deeply involved at each stage of every project, with in-house development, finance, construction, marketing, sales and leasing, and customer care teams. We believe in a person-to- person approach with each of our stakeholders, partners, homeowners, and tenants to ensure we meet the unique needs of neighbourhoods and the individuals within them. That’s the Townline Way.
RAFII ARCHITECTS INC, established in 1983, has been credited to being “one of the architectural firms that shaped today’s Vancouver.” (Vancouver Sun). After becoming a leading firm in downtown Vancouver, and across the lower mainland, RAFII ARCHITECTS INC has since expanded to design many successful projects abroad, as other cities covet a taste of Vancouver. RAFII ARCHITECTS both designs and defines. RAFII is a multi-award-winning firm that takes pride in designing innovative yet practical projects, which are timeless in design, and always contextually sensitive to their environment.
Cristina Oberti Interior Design
Cristina Oberti Interior Design Inc. is an interior design firm that specializes in multi-unit residential developments and commercial designs. Whether the project is a modern hi-rise, a corporate office or a marketing centre, they offer their clients leading industry experience, extensive knowledge and a systematic design process. Because each project has its own story, they create interiors that convey a unique, coherent yet stylish message.