PRE SALE - Marquise in Cambie Village
58 flawless residences designed with precision.
In the heart of the vibrant Cambie Village neighbourhood, Marquise is a collection of homes with striking personality. The contemporary form, a juxtaposition of two individually intriguing boxes, stands with presence on King Edward Avenue. Warmth and light pair well together in modern interiors, while indoor and outdoor amenities speak to connection.
Live with clarity at Marquise.
Infinite potential in an established West Side neighbourhood.
The Cambie Corridor has attained the esteemed reputation as being the new heart of Vancouver’s West Side. The main thoroughfare is alive with restaurants, cafés, and boutiques, catering to your every desire. Daily amenities, such as groceries and banking, are also conveniently close, as are many of the top West Side schools. The tranquil green expanses of Queen Elizabeth Park and Hillcrest Park are a short walk away. A SkyTrain station connects you to downtown Vancouver, Richmond, and Vancouver International Airport, creating even more possibilities for discovery.
Brilliant views in every direction.
Flawless contemporary design. An architectural composition rare in form.
Designed by GBL Architects, two interlocking forms contrast four storeys with six. A visual rhythm is created with staggered panels of glass, alternating windows, and the playful use of colour and pattern. A private courtyard acts as a beautiful bridge between the main building and a length of townhomes along the laneway, each with a rooftop deck. Above private outdoor living takes in the Vancouver skyline, while a communal rooftop courtyard features garden plots, barbecues with a spacious dining area, and a children's outdoor play area. Simplicity is achieved amongst intricate and sophisticated details.
Modern living inspired by urban finesse and nature’s effortless grace.
Complementing the architecture, spacious interiors at Marquise are created with
materials and finishes consciously selected for their sustainable nature. The prestige of the neighbourhood is also considered in the elevated aesthetic. Select from two welcoming schemes, each with a warmth and modernity.
Experience luxury in its most natural state.
Your private spa-like retreat awaits in elegant bathrooms. Inspired by the luxury of hotels, vanities with imported cabinetry, under cabinet lighting and stone-like tile distinctively stand out. Natural materials and contemporary fixtures are selected for both sustainability and visual appeal. Achieve an elevated state of relaxation
Set in the Heart of Cambie
- An enviable Vancouver West Side location
- Located just off Cambie Street on tree-lined King Edward Boulevard
- Steps from Cambie Village and King Edward Skytrain offering easy access to Downtown and YVR
- Mere minutes from the green open spaces of Queen Elizabeth Park and the bustle of Downtown Vancouver
- Situated in excellent school catchment area for all levels of education
Designed with Precision
- Beautifully designed 6 storey, concrete residential only building by award-winning GBL Architects
- Homes are optimized for a picturesque view of Queen Elizabeth park or the stunning Vancouver skyline
- Spacious 5th floor rooftop amenity provides a place to gather, garden and socialize in the open air
- Party room with kitchen, dining and couches for entertaining guests
- Business centre offers a quiet work environment
- Double-pane window system for a quiet living experience
- Exterior cladding is built with the highest quality and performance materials - concrete and metallic panels
- Spacious patios, balconies and terraces expand your living space
- Expansive windows draw light and fresh air inside
- 9' ceiling height in the main living area of homes
Flawless Living Spaces
- Interior design by award-winning Portico Design Group
- Customize your home with one of two soft colour palettes - Clarity (Light Oak) or Colour (Dark Oak)
- Each home to have individually controlled air-conditioning and heating for year round climate control and fresh air
• Wide plank engineered brushed oak hardwood flooring in the living, dining and kitchen
- Sleek and timeless roller blinds
- Distinctive & modern flat profile baseboards and door trim
- Solid core suite entry doors paired with polished chrome lever handle
- High quality wool blend carpet in bedrooms
- Modern style flat panel doors in bedrooms, bathrooms and closets
- Energy efficient front-loading Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Integrated LED down lighting ensuring just the right ambiance in your home
Kitchens that are a Cut Above
- Beautiful and durable solid quartz countertop that extends to the backsplash
- Italian import cabinetry doors with under cabinet lighting, Blum Legrabox drawer system, which offers touch to open, and magic corner
- Premium Miele 30" stainless steel appliance package including: Refrigerator with integrated panel to match cabinetry Stainless steel 4 burner gas cooktop
Stainless steel wall oven
- Fully-integrated dishwasher to match cabinetry
- Stainless steel microwave
- Sleek and slim slide-out hood fan
- Penthouses will include an under counter wine fridge and 36" french door refrigerator
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink • Kallista dual-spray pull down chrome faucet
Bathrooms with Brilliance
- Solid quartz countertop and backsplash
- Frameless glass showers paired with beautiful enameled glass mosaic tile base, rainshower and convenient shower niche in ensuites
- Large format polished and matte tile flooring and walls
- Ensuite or main bathrooms feature unique herringbone tile pattern
- 2nd bathrooms feature modern large format porcelain tiles for floors and wall in main bathroom
- Relaxing deep soaker bath tub
- Polished chrome Kallista faucets and accessories throughout • High efficiency dual flush soft-close toilet
- Modern flat panel cabinets with soft close hardware
Clarity in the Details
- Gated and secure underground parkade
- Security camera system in parkade
- Secure underground parking stall
- Limited number of EV parking stalls available
- Enterphone lobby with a secure FOB access control system and elevator access
- Hardwired smoke detectors in all homes and common areas
- Easily accessible and secure bike storage room with a limited number of bike lockers
- Convenient recycling and garbage disposal room
- Fully sprinklered, fire-protected building with annunciator panel and stand pipes
- Comprehensive 2/5/10 Travelers Home Warranty 2 year materials and workmanship
- 5 year building envelope protection
- 10 year structural protection
Leed Gold Certified
- Marquise has been built to LEED Gold standard and will be exceptionally energy and water efficient, increasing the comfort and durability of your home while reducing operating costs