PRE SALE - The Trails in Lower Lonsdale
RE-IMAGINE YOUR HOME AND NEIGHBOURHOOD
A lush master-planned community. An inspiring collection of townhomes by the Wall Group of Companies.
This collection of three-bedroom garden townhomes and duplexes will create a new neighbourhood within the master-planned Moodyville Community.
The Trails is a living experience immersed in nature. This collection of three-bedroom garden townhomes and duplexes will amount to over 300 homes, once the master-planned community by the Wall Group of Companies is complete. With idyllic paths criss-crossing the community and connecting to a wider system of North Vancouver trails and walkways, homes here are almost hidden in greenery.
Contemporary craftsman architectural style uses traditional materials to complement the history of the neighbourhood. Weathered brick, heavy timber, and shingles add a classic elegance that will endure as the community evolves. Double-height box windows, terraces, and rooftop decks merge outdoors with indoors, allowing nature to filter into your home.
Seamlessly blending with North Vancouver’s coastal rainforest, the landscape of native plants and trees at The Trails will feel as though it has always been there. A courtyard and open lawn invite the community to come together, with fire pits, seating, a long-table, barbeques, and play areas. The Trails is designed to enhance your already active life.
Features & Finishes
Homes at The Trails have an unprecedented amount of space. Spanning two or three storeys, the three-bedroom garden townhomes and duplexes integrate contemporary design with timeless style. The West Coast casual aesthetic goes hand-in-hand with your active lifestyle, together with modern conveniences to make daily living an effortless experience. Relax in comfort or entertain with pleasure –home is exactly what you want it to be.
- An open-concept living space welcomes light and air to circulate throughout the heart of the home
- Wide-plank laminate flooring flows throughout living spaces, while carpet blankets stairs and bedrooms (option to upgrade to wide-plank laminate flooring)
- Shelving systems in entry, laundry, and bedroom closets
- Select from North Shore Beach or North Shore Natural colour schemes
- Roller shades for privacy
- Side-by-side washer / dryer
- Hot water radiant baseboard heating
- A collection of thoughtfully-selected appliances
· 30" fully-integrated refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
· 30" black stainless steel convection gas range with canopy hood fan
· 24" black stainless steel dishwasher
· 27" black stainless steel built-in microwave
with convection cooking (available as an upgrade only)
- Shaker-style cabinetry offers plenty of storage options
- Quartz countertops pair with a herringbone-patterned tile backsplash
- Kitchen island for versatility and space
- Statement-making, apron-front sink in white with touch technology faucet in matte black
- Under-cabinet lighting for precision work
- Pendant lights above island
- Convenient powder room on main level features ceramic tile wall, vessel sink, and wall-mounted faucet
- Porcelain floor tile in powder rooms, ensuites, and main bathrooms
- Shaker-style cabinetry in all bathrooms
- Quartz countertops throughout, with a double vanity in signature master ensuites
- Undermount sinks with widespread handle faucets in chrome
- Freestanding bathtub and frameless, glass-enclosed shower with hand-shower fixture in spa-like ensuites (three-level homes)
- Alcove bathtub in main bathrooms, includes hand-shower fixture
- Recessed and wall-sconce lighting
Toto dual-flush toilets with soft-close seat · Heated floors in signature master ensuites
- Private double-car garage, ideal for vehicles, workspace, or extra storage space in select homes
- Separate storage facilities accommodate additional accessories for your active lifestyle
Like the outdoors, interiors follow the idea of elegant simplicity.
West Coast inspiration is immediately evident in open, modern homes, thoughtfully crafted for families of any size. Select from North Shore Beach, a soft contemporary grey or North Shore Natural, traditional wood scheme – each timeless in design. Every texture, hue, and detail is in place with a purpose.
A kitchen designed for everyday comfort and effortless entertaining.
Stylish kitchens feature black stainless steel appliances, shaker-style cabinetry, an apron-front sink, and a herringbone stone backsplash. Designed for high functionality, additional features include a touch faucet for convenience and a pantry for extra storage.
So much space – all for you.
The signature master ensuite bath envelopes you in spa-like luxury, with a freestanding bathtub, double vanity sink and frameless glass shower. Spacious bathrooms efficiently make use of every inch, including intelligent storage options. From interiors to double-car garages to storage for all of your recreational accessories, space is considered a priority at The Trails.
Where urban energy meets the great outdoors.
Enveloped by a forest environment, your home is deeply immersed in North Vancouver’s recreational lifestyle. The spectacular Spirit Trail greenway at your doorstep winds from Horseshoe Bay to Deep Cove, connecting you to urban conveniences that are only minutes away.